1. would like to get involved in our work by helping out with our projects, please click here.
2. would like to collaborate on projects that have overlap with our research fields/expertise
3. need advice on research design or analyses
4. have queries on our research projects
5. would like to support our research
6. want our mailing address for snail-mail correspondence
please drop us an email at reuben AT rimbaresearch DOT org
A few points to consider before you write to us:
Please note that as a research group composed mainly of conservation biologists, our core work is conducting long-term, scientific research projects in the field – we are unable to conduct events, campaigns, training sessions, voluntourism, or urban projects. We also regret that we are currently unable to provide students with practical/industrial training, internship experiences or student projects to fulfill degree requirements. However, if you would like us to give talks on our work, you are welcome to contact us.